Friday, September 18, 2009

Next Steps

Already about 1 month living in Kalisada by now, good feeling, different life style - I am tanned and I get up 6 o'clock every morning except Sundays - most of you will know that this is rather unusual for me, but here is the proof:-)

The mornings are wonderful here! At 7 all the workers come, chatting and joking, me and "my guys" start working in the gardens, I am outside most of the time and rare time on the computer...
11 till 1 is rest time and then the afternoon shift until 5. I am cruising between gardens - nursery and planting out and different building sites...very busy and sometimes also very exhausting, but everything runs fine. Still my favorite building- the farm shop -
I LOVE COB:-)

No comments:

About Me

Kalisada, Bali, Indonesia

Followers