Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holidays in Austria:-)

I needed a break from building and working and decided to go back to Austria to catch up with my family and friends after more than 2 years. The project is getting close to being finished and the next steps will be to do the finishing in all buildings and start looking for staff. Planned opening will be towards the end of this year, hopefully.

Except the already rather cold temperatures here its nice to meet friends and family and after all this work just to be lazy...;-)I am cruising Austria by train, having my "base camp" in Vienna at my brother's flat.
As there has not been any update for such a long time...I want to show you some pictures from the overall progress of Kali Manik, enjoy:-)

No comments:

About Me

Kalisada, Bali, Indonesia

Followers